To navigate through this blog look on the right sidebar and you will see the "tag cloud" click on any of the labels to see photos under that label. Thanks for visiting. And remember, comments keep me blogging! :).

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gathright


I had the most fun time photographing this sweet family. I have known them for an eternity it feels. I have known mom and dad before they were even dating. I have loved watching this family grow over the years. So glad I got to work with them capturing their family memories. Even more, I enjoyed hanging out with mom after the shoot catching up.


Anna-Kate
is there spunky 3 year old. She
has comedy all day in her pocket. There is never,
and I mean NEVER a dull moment around her!


Isabelle Grace
She is their sweet, juicy 8 month old fluff ball.
This little girl has ALWAYS got a smile for ANYONE willing
to talk it out of her. It doesn't take much. She is very happy-go-lucky!

Happy memories Gathright family :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment