To navigate through this blog look on the right sidebar and you will see the "tag cloud" click on any of the labels to see photos under that label. Thanks for visiting. And remember, comments keep me blogging! :).

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Renehan

This family is very dear to my heart. The mother is my ex-sister in law from my sister's previous marriage (not sure if she was my sister in law or just my sister's sister in law... so confusing). I have known her and her husband since before their first child, Maddison, was born. They have lived in Germany for the past several years and I finally got to see them since they left. It was such a joy to get to see them again. I could not believe how big all the kiddos had gotten! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this family! They are such a fun, close-knit family! I was so honored to get to photograph their family. Now they are gone, living in Hawaii... Maybe some day I will travel there to capture more photographs of their family :).

No comments:

Post a Comment