I said I'd NEVER do bridal portraits or weddings. Well the bridal's were not as skeery as the wedding pictures. There is just something so intimidating about a weddings pictures, maybe it's the part where YOU CAN'T REDO THEM! You have to get it right the first time, and that scares me!
Other things I have said I'd never do in my life include but are not limited to, Getting married, flying, travel far away, have children, settle down, eat calf f, nevermind... And all of these things are things I have gone on to do. SO all that being said maybe I should silence my "I'll nevers" and start claiming "God if it is your will; I will" (except the calf fries thing... I am not sure God would EVER will someone to do that).
As it stands I have 4 wedding shoots on the horizon. I am a bit nervous but after seeing the bride and how happy she was with the bridal portraits I am a bit more relaxed about it all.
As soon as the wedding is over on Sept 18th I will be able to share more of her bridals with you all. Again, if she finds this blog... hehehe shhhhhh
Monique


No comments:
Post a Comment