This is my business... I take photographs. And, I love it.
I have 3 boys whom I homeschool and a fabulous husband who loves and supports me.
Thanks for following along while I 'paint you a pretty picture' through the photographs I share.
To navigate through this blog look on the right sidebar and you will see the "tag cloud" click on any of the labels to see photos under that label. Thanks for visiting. And remember, comments keep me blogging! :).
I married my husband in 2004. We have a passion for Jesus and try daily to model after HIM! We have given life to 3 beautiful babies and then gave them up to God when He called them all home shortly after birth. We are now foster/adopt parents. Currently we have one adopted son, Our 4 year old Bear, our very first placement. He was brought to us at 7 days old, October 25th 2007. In April of 09, at 18 months old, he became our forever son. We are foster parents to Moe who came to us at 6 weeks old and is now 3.5 years old. He has been in and out of our home 3 times. We are praying this time is for keeps. We also have baby Roo. He is our feisty 1.5 year old. Placed with us at 7 days old, Roo has overcome MANY obstacles in his short 1.5 years. He is a strong little guy for sure! Potential for keeps but we shall see what GOD has in store! We recently welcomed into our home a little ball of 3 year old sass...Little D. She is not long term but we will love her like there's no tomorrow.
We also have a dog and a kitten ...both have been adopted into our home as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment